|CMA advertisers help keep this site free! Learn more|
Denny Correll is listed in the credits for the following albums:
- 1975 - Chuck Girard - Chuck Girard: Songwriter
- 1979 - Darrell Mansfield - Higher Power: Songwriter, Background Vocals
- 1980 - Paul D. Davis - Energizin' Love: Producer, Arrangements, Background Vocals
- 1988 - Maranatha! Singers - Hallelujah/16 Songs of Joyful Boasting: Guest Vocals
- 1989 - Kim Boyce - Love is You to Me: Songwriter
- 1990 - Imperials - Love's Still Changing Hearts: Songwriter
- 1995 - Darrell Mansfield - Mansfield and Co.: Songwriter
- 2000 - The Misfit - The Misfit: Background Vocals
Dennis "Denny" Correll (1946 – 2002) was a member of the secular group Blues Image who had a Top Ten hit in the late 60's with "Ride Captain Ride." He was an original member of Love Song ;when they were still a secular band playing night clubs and wrote the lyrics to "Changes" from the first Love Song LP. He later was also a member of the early group Manna and later went on to have a successful solo career in Christian music.
On November 29, 2002, Denny died of heart failure. He had just been released from the hospital in Newport, California and was driving himself home. He drove his car into a school parking lot and stopped there where he was later found dead.