|CMA advertisers help keep this site free! Learn more|
Kim Boyce is listed in the credits for the following albums:
- 1985 - Kenny Marks - Attitude: Background Vocals
- 1986 - Kim Boyce - Kim Boyce: Vocals, Songwriter
- 1986 - Billy Crockett - Surprises in Disguises: Background Vocals. Crowd Voice
- 1988 - Kim Boyce - Time and Again: Vocals, Backing Vocals, Songwriter
- 1989 - Kim Boyce - Love is You to Me: Songwriter, Vocals, Background Vocals
- 1989 - Various Artists - compilations - Adventures in the Land of Big Beats and Happy Feets:
- 1992 - Kim Boyce - Facts of Love: Songwriter, Vocals
- 1994 - Kim Boyce - By Faith: Vocals
- 1996 - Swirling Eddies - Sacred Cows: Songwriter
Kim Boyce grew up in Florida and sang together with her younger sister, Tina, and her mother, Gail. After graduating as salutatorian of her high school class, Kim pursued a broadcasting degree at the University of South Florida. During college, her inner beauty and talent, accompanied by her outer beauty and grace, led to her becoming Miss Florida and placement in the Top Ten Semi-Finalists at the 1984 Miss America Pageant. In 1985, she moved to Nashville to pursue her dream of a career in CCM.
Kim has achieved much success during the next several years: seven Contemporary Christian albums, with eleven number one songs, two hit videos, repeat Dove Award nominations and she has authored five books. Her early career was spend pioneering the genre of Christian dance/pop music. After much commercial and critical acclaim, Kim began in 1994 to change musical styles to an adult contemporary sound.
Kim, and her husband, Gary Koreiba, now live in Branson, MO where Gary is a member of the popular Branson vocal group, Pierce Arrow. They are the proud parents of two boys. Kim and Gary have just completed their first duet album project, which is scheduled for release on the newly formed Renaissance Music Group label.
Kim Boyce is currently part of the Pierce Arrow Theater in Branson, Missouri where she performs with her husband Gary Koreiba. They are the parents of two boys, Gary Lee II and Alexander.Edit