Dan Peek was a founding member of the rock band America in 1970. The band had several Top 100 hits. Peek left the band in 1977 and renewed his Christian faith after years of unhappy recreational drug use and a fast lifestyle. He went on to sign with Pat Boone's Lamb & Lion Records, and found success as a pioneering artist in the emerging Christian pop music genre. His album All Things Are Possible was a crossover hit. Dan Peek passed away on July 24 of undisclosed causes.
|CMA advertisers help keep this site free! Learn more|
Welcome to the Christian Music Archive
This is the “ultimate Christian Music fan site”, documenting individuals who are and have been involved in the Christian Music industry. It is built with the help of fans like you. Please send us any information you have on CCM musicans and bands that are not already on our page. Thanks in advance for your assistance!
Most Recent Changes
CMA Music News
- Centricity Music expands artist roster by signing new singer/songwriter Lauren Daigle
- KJ-52 set to release new album MENTAL on October 21st
- Rhett Walker Band releases sophomore album HERE'S TO THE ONES
- Manic Drive releases new album VIP
- Selah garners eighth career Dove Award 'You Amaze Us named Inspirational Song of the Year
- PLUMB partners with Food For The Hungry to help launch LITTLE ONES campaign
- Mandisa nabs first career Dove Award for Pop/Contemporary Album of the Year for 'Overcomer'
- MercyMe surprised with honor for 2 million downloads and wins at 45th annual GMA Dove Awards