The 2nd Chapter of Acts was a Jesus Music and early Contemporary Christian Music group composed of sisters Annie Herring and Nelly Greisen and brother Matthew Ward. They began performing in 1973 and enjoyed their period of greatest success during the 1970s. 2nd Chapter was recognized by the Gospel Music Association in 1999 by their induction into its Gospel Music Hall of Fame.
|CMA advertisers help keep this site free! Learn more|
Welcome to the Christian Music Archive
This is the “ultimate Christian Music fan site”, documenting individuals who are and have been involved in the Christian Music industry. It is built with the help of fans like you. Please send us any information you have on CCM musicans and bands that are not already on our page. Thanks in advance for your assistance!
Most Recent Changes
CMA Music News
- Amy Grant to release 'Be Still And Know...Hymns & Faith' featuring new songs produced by Vince Gill
- Grammy-nominated Building 429 greets 2015 with Winter Jam and Women of Faith tours, along with release of new studio album
- Matt Maher unveils new studio album, 'Saints and Sinners'
- War of Ages announce Supreme Chaos tour
- Christian music's top songwriter Jared Anderson to release Centricity Music debut on March 31
- Mat Kearney releases his 5th studio album "Just Kids" on Inpop Records
- BEC Recordings' Among the Thirsty set to release label debut on March 17
- Dove Award winner Billy Sprague releases his first new radio single of the century