Children of the Day was a contemporary Christian music group that recorded and toured from 1971 to 1979. Their first album was titled Come to the Waters. In order to finance the project, the group borrowed $900 from Calvary Chapel pastor Chuck Smith in order to produce the album that included what would become the group's best known song, "For Those Tears I Died". Children of the Day would release 6 albums before disbanding in 1979.
|CMA advertisers help keep this site free! Learn more|
Welcome to the Christian Music Archive
This is the “ultimate Christian Music fan site”, documenting individuals who are and have been involved in the Christian Music industry. It is built with the help of fans like you. Please send us any information you have on CCM musicans and bands that are not already on our page. Thanks in advance for your assistance!
Most Recent Changes
CMA Music News
- Hawk Nelson announces the March 17th release of their new studio album
- The Choir to celebrate 25 years of iconic album 'Circle Slide' with new tour
- Third Day to release 'Lead Us Back: Songs of Worship' on March 3
- Sounds Familyre releases 'Goliath' on vinyl, Danielson + Steve Taylor announce spring tour
- Integrity Music welcomes The Brilliance and announces February release for new album, "Brother"
- Christian music pioneer Andraé Crouch Passes Away at 72
- TobyMac kicks off new year with new single "Beyond Me"
- Recording artist Veronica Petrucci (Angelo & Veronica) cast in film "But Deliver Us From Evil"