Garth Hewitt released his first album The Lion and the Lamb in 1973, and Justice Like a River in 2012. In between there have been close to 40 other albums covering a wide variety of subjects and styles, including two for children and one in Spanish. Garth founded the human rights charity Amos Trust in 1985 and was also one of the Directors/Board Members of the Greenbelt Festival in England.
|CMA advertisers help keep this site free! Learn more|
Welcome to the Christian Music Archive
This is the “ultimate Christian Music fan site”, documenting individuals who are and have been involved in the Christian Music industry. It is built with the help of fans like you. Please send us any information you have on CCM musicans and bands that are not already on our page. Thanks in advance for your assistance!
Most Recent Changes
CMA Music News
- Passion: "Even So Come" debuts at No. 1 on Billboard's Christian Albums Chart, No. 11 on Billboard Top Albums Chart
- Shane & Shane announces worship album 'The Worship Initiative' set to release April 28 with Fair Trade Services
- Hillsong United's new studio album 'Empires' available for pre-order
- “Barbed Witted” Steve Taylor & The Perfect Foil releases ‘Goliath’ via Sounds Familyre Records, March 31
- Tree63 offers first song in over 7 years to Kickstarter participants
- Popular CCM group for King & Country release music video for 'Shoulders'
- Needtobreathe offers backyard concert for charity and announces new live album
- Joanne Cash continues the Cash family legacy with release of star-studded duets album on April 1st