The Chicago Mass Choir is an American gospel choir from Chicago, Illinois, founded in 1988 by James C. Chambers. Their debut album was issued in 1991; that year they were named Best New Artist at the Gospel Music Excellence Awards. The following year they won the award for Song of the Year for "I Can Go to the Rock". They have released 15 albums and toured around the world.
|CMA advertisers help keep this site free! Learn more|
Welcome to the Christian Music Archive
This is the “ultimate Christian Music fan site”, documenting individuals who are and have been involved in the Christian Music industry. It is built with the help of fans like you. Please send us any information you have on CCM musicans and bands that are not already on our page. Thanks in advance for your assistance!
Most Recent Changes
CMA Music News
- Building 429 reaches career milestone with one-million single sales
- Two-time Grammy winner Matt Redman to unveil 'Unbroken Praise' on June 16
- Christy Nockels' live worship album 'Let It Be Jesus' releases today
- Hawk Nelson premiers new lyric video for "Sold Out"
- Jimmy Needham is done being nice, embraces Vice & Virtue with new album
- Discovery House signs worship duo Brad+Rebekah
- Andrew Greer and Ginny Ownes promote their new book "Transcending Mysteries" from Thomas Nelson
- Lauren Daigle's album 'How Can It Be' debuts No. 1 on Billboard