Angie Alan is listed in the credits for the following albums:
- 1989 - Illustrator - Somewhere in the World: Background Vocals
- 1990 - Washington - Every Time: Songwriter, Background Vocals
- 1990 - Kim Boyce - This I Know: Background Vocals
- 1990 - Tim Miner - A True Story: Background Vocals
- 1991 - Washington - Serious: Songwriter, Background Vocals
- 1991 - Yvonne Belieu - More Than Emotion: Songwriter
Angie Alan grew up in the Dallas area and is a graduate of Dallas Baptist University. She pursued her love of music and started out as a singer for the touring group the Continental Singers. Her desire to be a pop singer led her to do backup work for Tim Miner, a decision which would later be instrumental in her solo career.
Angie Alan was signed to Frontline records in 1989 and released her debut self-titled project the next year. Produced by Tim Miner, the album featured a blend of upbeat pop tunes and R&B influences. Her sophomore project The Bottom Line boasted several hit tracks including the title tune which reached number one on CCM Magazine's CHR chart.