|CMA advertisers help keep this site free! Learn more|
Fireworks started as a vocal trio with Marty McCall, Gary Pigg and Gwen Moore singing backup vocals on songs by B.J. Thomas and Amy Grant. In 1977 they released their debut on Myrrh Records with a pop/adult contemporary sound, but switched to a more rock-infused sound when they changed record labels to MCA Records. Their pre-MCA second album, Shatter The Darkness, is considered by some to be their high musical watermark.
Marty McCall went on to be a part of the popular vocal group First Call.
- Cindy Lipford: Vocals (1977)
- Marty McCall: Keyboards, Vocals
- Bob Sinkovic: Bass (1979 - 1980)
- Gary Pigg: Vocals (1977 & 2000)
- Lanny Avery: Drums (1977 - 1980 & 2000)
- Louie Weaver: Drums (1982)
- Chris Harris: Bass (1977 - 1979 & 2000)
- Jerry Gaston: Guitars (1979 - 2000)
- Gwen Moore: Vocals (2000)